During this session we talked about rethinking the way we do cloud native security. The purpose of these events is to increase the pace of innovation by raising cloud maturity level of organizations.
With speakers from all over the world, we had food for thought to pair with some delicious food made by the Dauphine restaurant.
We saw lots of smiles, we heard lots of inspiring stories and connected once again.
Topics covered during this event on the June 30th:
- Security and Speed in Cloud-native Applications
(Mike Milner from Trend Micro)
- Nyrstar’s journey to cloud: “From Technology Debt to Engine for Innovation”
(Dewald van Dyk from Nyrstar & Scott King from NTT)
- Digital transformation: Do or die
(Hans Koolen from Nub3s)
- Scaling security in a Cloud native world
(David Maclean from Palo Alto Networks)
- Busting the myth that competing clouds can’t connect
(Dennis de Leest from F5)