How to manage this shitstorm called cloud / November 16th, 2017
Setting up a Cloud Center of Excellence can be quite challenging for organizations. Getting the right processes in place to keep the cloud-spent under control without choking the organizations innovative capabilities requires a new way of thinking. Traditional governance is just not going to cut it.
During this event dove into the lessons learned from organization that have set-up their Cloud CoE and went into more detail on how to properly keep your cloud under control.
The presentations used during this event can be downloaded below.
Technological debt vs. Born in the Cloud / April 13th, 2017
Technological Debt. could be troublesome when shifting your workloads to the cloud. During this event we discussed the problems you can encounter when moving your workloads the cloud, lessons learned and how born in the cloud companies using the cloud to it’s full potential.
Presentations from this event can be downloaded below.
Disaster recovery in the Cloud / September 29th, 2016
Having a good disaster recovery plan is crucial. Even more when shifting your workloads to the cloud. What happens when you move your workload to for example AWS and something happens in the datacenter where your workload resides. Or what happens when new code is pushed to the application that crashes the workload?
During this event we discussed the potential threats and solutions in case of events that have impact on your cloud workloads.
Security revisited / May 26th, 2016
- Sophie van Hoytema
- Bas Wevers, Rion Rijker
- Lieuwe Jan Koning -On2IT (ZeroTrust Architectures)
- David Matthews / Jonathan Payne – Unisys
- Janneke Breeuwsma, Advocaat – Artur’s Legal
- Martin Vliem, Security officer – Microsoft
- Peter van Eijk, Cloud Security trainer
ITQ, Reasonnet, Rubrik, VMware
Cloud brokerage and Orchestration / January 14th, 2016
- Koen van Schijndel – Consultant, Weolcan
- Marco van den Akker
KPMG, Passport, Reasonnet, VMware, NetApp
IAM in the Cloud / June 11th, 2015
- Arthur van der Wees – Arthur’s Legal (presentatie staat op sharepoint)
- Edwin Sturrus & Emanuël van der Hulst – KPMG
- Jordi Clement & Maarten Stultjens – iWelcome
- Adam Ierymenko, Founder – ZeroTier
Capitar, Solidfire, Mirantis, Okta, Xebia, Reasonnet, Weolcan
Ethics on cloud computing & OpenStack / February 5th, 2015
- Sietse Daudey, Douglas F. Parkhill Institute
- Roel van Rijsewijk, Partner – Deloitte
- Arthur van der Wees, Advocaat – Arthur’s Legal
- Iko Saadhoff, Architect- Mirantis
ArrowsGroup, Reasonnet, Xebia, Bauhaus artitech, Pink Elephant
Cloud Security Strategies / Oktober 9th, 2014
- Dennis Mulder, Global Azure COE – Microsoft
- Edwin van Nuil, Principal Cloud Solutions Consultand and Co-founder van Oblivion B.V.
- Rene van den Wijngaard, Cloud Architect – Microsoft
- Andrew Whalen, Cloud Specialist – Cloud9
- Peter Rus, IT architect Cyber Resilience, Passport
Reasonnet & ArrowsGroup
Automation and Orchestration of the Cloud / June 26th, 2014
“The Impact of Deployment Automation on the work of the Cloud Architect” – Bart M. Veldhuis – ReasonNet
Panel Discussion: “Will the operating system as we know it today survive the revolution of Enterprise PaaS?”
“The Future of Cloud Orchestration” – Iko Saadhoff – KPN
- Michiel de van der Schueren, Cloud Strategist – Verizon
- Martin van Steenis, Manager Architects – Xebia
- Gjalt van Rutten, CTO – Bitbrains
ReasonNet & ArrowsGroup